Sat, Oct 28|
We will be going to Bucharest, the capital city of Romania, to serve the church plant and its team by engaging students with the Gospel in a compelling way, empowering the local disciples, and to be an encouragement to the team.
Time & Location
Oct 28, 9:00 AM – Nov 04, 5:00 PM
Bucharest University, Bucharest, Romania
About the event
Brief on the Mission Trip
We will be going to Bucharest, the capital city of Romania, to serve the church plant and its team by engaging students with the Gospel in a compelling way, empowering the local disciples, and to be an encouragement to the team. We will be coming in at the precipice of breakthrough for our church plant there, as currently local students are being discipled, and the church plant is growing in the community.
The approach on our mission is relational discipleship, working with the local team and Romanian disciples to minister the Gospel. At the same time, we will go to 5 campus "hotspot" locations across the city, with the goal of conducting surveys that will lead to a Gospel presentation. The team will be asked to serve in the nightly outreach events on crucial issues with possible topics such as: Life Purpose, Leadership, Emotional Wellbeing, and Healthy Relationships, as well as in the Sunday service using various giftings.
The team will play a crucial role to encourage the church plant to see Romanian disciples being empowered, the church being encouraged, and new student disciples being made.
- To help empower the students and young professionals in the local church to engage their campus and friends.
- To engage new students to share the Gospel through surveys and outreach events.
- To encourage the local church and team through service, and prophetic words/ encouragements.
- - Wednesday 5 July, 7:30-9pm: Online INTRODUCTION EVENING on zoom
- - Sunday 3 September: Application Deadline
- - Monday 11 September, 7-9pm: Training
- - Monday 18 September, 7-9pm: Training
- - Monday 9 October, 7-9pm: Training
- - Saturday 14 October, 9:45am-4pm: Training Day
- - Monday 23 October, 7-9pm: Training
- - Monday 13 November, 7:30-9pm Online Reunion Meeting on zoom
- Airfare: £160-300 Travel to Bucharest, Romania (varies depending on departure destination)
- Accommodation: £300 for 7 nights. We may ask for payment in advance to secure team accommodation. We will let you know ASAP if this is the case.
- Food: £175 or 25/day x 7 days (eating on campus to connect with students)
- Local travel: £15 for 7 days
- Travel Insurance: Approximately £35
Total trip (average cost) as of April 2023 - £825
Indemnity and Agreement Please read the following points very carefully and sign below if you accept these conditions:
- I declare that the information provided in this form is accurate to the best of my knowledge.
- I fully indemnify Every Nation Church London against any loss. accident or damage or whatever nature to my person and/or property.
- I hereby undertake to pay for fully compensated medical and dental cover, including all hospitalization and personal accident insurance. You will be asked to provide proof of travel insurance if selected.
- I agree to attend the mission to its full duration unless permission granted otherwise by the mission leadership.
- I agree to attend all training meetings, unless otherwise arranged.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.